Are you taking the step from an Android phone to devices with Apple iOS? It is possible to transfer our photos and videos using the “Migrate to iOS” application. We explain how to transfer our files and data from Android to iPhone or iPad without a computer.
For Android phone users, it may seem complicated to switch the platform to the iOS operating system. Especially because we want to avoid losing our valuable files, photos and videos.
However, it is quite easy to use thanks to an application that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. In addition, transfers take place via a WLAN connection without a USB cable.
How? To learn the method, just read this column to be guided step by step through the application:
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone and iPad?
The transfer process for sending photo and video files from an Android phone or tablet to an Apple device is quite simple:
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Migrate to iOS app
- Connect both devices to WiFi and make sure they are charged
- Place the two devices close to each other
- Follow Apple’s instructions and click Configure Manually.
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Migrate Data from Android.
- Open the Migrate to iOS app on your Android smartphone and wait for a code to appear on the iPhone
- Enter the code on the Android device and connect to the temporary Wi-Fi access established on the iOS device
- Select photos and videos to selectively transfer to our iPhone or iPad and wait
The Migrate to iOS application is an essential tool and software for people who want to make their life easier when transferring files from an Android phone or tablet to an Apple iPhone or iPad.
By following the steps of this transfer method, Android phone owners will save a lot of time and stress and can use their device faster without losing existing files and data!
“Migrate to iOS” (Google Play Store)